San Diego Ballet’s annual GALA including dinner, dancing, and an auction. The event will kick off with a cocktail hour featuring entertainment by Lorraine Castellanos on voice and guitar. The Sue Palmer Quintet will provide entertainment for dinner and dancing. This yearly event raises much needed funds to support our dancers and the company in providing the quality programming and artistry you’ve come to expect of the San Diego Ballet.
March 24th, 2018
Bay View Restaurant & Event Center
3800 Chosin Ave Building 132
San Diego, CA 92140
Tickets now available for $120.
- Everyone entering MCRD (Marine Corps Recruit Depot) must present a valid ID
- All vehicles must have current registration and insurance. Proof may be requested at the gate.
- All vehicles must be registered in the U.S. (i.e. no Mexican license plates)
- All foreign nationals MUST have a valid passport/Visa and will be subject to additional screening.
- The speed limit on MCRD is 20 MPH.
Gate 2 – 6am-10pm
Gate 4 – Open 24 hours
Gate 5 – 6am-8pm
Gate 2 is the preferred gate for access to the Bay View at MCRD.
IMPORTANT: Since San Diego Ballet is required to submit a complete guest list with full names to MCRD, make any changes or additions to the name(s) provided on the RSVP, please call the San Diego Ballet office as soon as possible. (619) 294-7378